TERMS & CONDITIONS
To ensure timely process in setting up your company as a new patron of Marble Crafters, the following forms are required to be completed in full.
- Customer Set up Form
- Credit Card Authorization form OR Credit Application Form
- Copy of Resale Tax Certificate
Please Visit www.marblecrafter.com to download/complate the required forms for establishing a new account.
All prices are stated in USD $ and are Net/net FOB our warehouse in Dallas, Texas.
- Stocked Items: $250 for opening orders and $100 for reorders.
- Custom Items/Private Labels: 100 pcs MOQ (Minimum Ordering Quantity) for each order
- Credit Cards: For your convenience we accept VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS. Credit Card orders will be charged one day before the date of shipment. In case of partial shipment, only the products that are being shipped will be charged
- Company Check payable to Designs by Marble Crafters.
- Wire Transfer. (Please contact us to get our bank information)
Net 30 days terms are available upon credit approval. A credit application form must be completed in order to avail open terms of payment. Please visit www.marblecrafter.com to complete the credit application form. (credit application process could take up to 5 business days to complete)
Past Due Payments:
- Past due payments are subject to a 1.5% per month service charge on unpaid balances.
- Accounts aged over 120 days may be sent for collection.
- All Collection charges are payable by the customer.
International orders must be paid by Credit Card or wire transfer in US currency. International orders require a 33% deposit at the time of placing of order and balance prior to shipment.
- Orders are fulfilled in the order they are received; our goal is to fulfill orders in full. However, because of rapid fluctuation of inventory, should an item become unavailable at the requested date of shipment, we will offer you following options
- Accept a similar item(s) that may be offered to you as substitution.
- Put the out of stock item(s) on back order and shipped when they become available.
- Cancel the out of stock item(s).
Shipping Methods: Dallas, TX
- Most small orders are shipped by UPS unless advised otherwise.
- Freight is always prepaid unless advised otherwise.
- Orders more than 200lbs are usually shipped by LTL using most common carriers on pallets or wooden crates. Unless specified by customer, Marble Crafter will designate a carrier as we shop for quotes from most common carriers to obtain the most competitive rates for our customers.
- Customers may arrange pickup of their order from our Dallas, TX warehouse.
- Orders received by 1 PM central time are usually shipped the same day.
- Orders are usually shipped within 3 business days unless the item(s) order is out of inventory.
Customer will be responsible for 15% restocking fee and all freight charges.
- Merchandise may not be returned without prior written authorization and obtaining a RA (Return Authorization) Number from our Customer Care Department.
- Date and purchase order/invoice number must be furnished. A 25% re-stocking fee will be added to all returns unless product is defective.
- All authorized returns must be shipped-prepaid to Marble Crafters warehouse unless product is defective.
- All returned products must be in their original packaging and condition.
- Any returns not complying with above will be refused at senders cost.
- Returns will not be accepted after 2 weeks days of date delivery.
- Shipments must be Inspected upon arrival and visible damage and/or shortages must be reported to the carrier and also recorded on the Bill of Lading or POD (proof of delivery) prior to acknowledgment of receipt.
- All concealed shortages must be reported in writing within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- All concealed damage claims must be reported in writing within 2 weeks of receipt of goods.
Please visit www.marblecrafter.com to download/complete Claims form.